International Women’s Day 2020: 25 Motivational Quotes to Celebrate Womanhood
International Women's Day 2020: 25 Motivational Quotes toCelebrate Womanhood
Equality and respect, these are not just words but essentialsthat every person wants in his life. But women have to make extra afford andstrive hard for this. Although women have proved the best of their abilities invarious fields of work at par with their male counterparts, they still continueto have a grip over their household responsibilities. In spite of their hardwork, bravery and success, they have been given second importance in everything.
Women are the epitome of beauty, wisdom, and care. Theymatch the steps with men in the world. To honour their contribution andcelebrate their success, 8th March is celebrated as InternationalWomen's Day to shine a light on those wonderful women who have contributed tosociety with their skill, perseverance, and timeless wisdom and created anexample for others.
Women's day is all about encouraging people to challengestereotypes, fight bias, broaden perceptions and celebrate the achievements offemale power.Women from different countries, backgrounds, cultures, andeconomic statuses come together to spread awareness about their rights. Theirgoal is to break the stereotypes and the restrictions society has placed onthem. We must join their cause and show appreciation to the awesome ladies inour life.
So, in the honour of this special day, Startup City hascompiled 25 powerful motivational quotes for women. Enjoy and learn- be a partof the movement to empower women's power.
Famous women's day slogans
- "The woman is the companion of man, gifted with equal mentalcapacity." – Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
- "There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish." –Michelle Obama
- "A woman is like a teabag – you never know how strong she isuntil she gets in hot water." – Eleanor Roosevelt
- "To tell a woman everything she cannot do is to tell herwhat she can." –Spanish Proverb
- "Well-behaved women rarely make history." –Eleanor Roosevelt
- "A pessimist is a man who thinks all women are bad. Anoptimist is a man who hopes they are." -Chauncey Mitchell Depew
- "A charming woman doesn't follow the crowd; she is herself."–Loretta Young
- "The best protection any woman can have is courage."–Elizabeth Cady Stanton
- "Where there is a woman, there is magic." –Ntozake Shange
- "No nation can rise to the height of glory unless your womenare side by side with you."- Muhammad Ali Jinnah
- A Woman's guess is much more accurate than a man'scertainty. – Rudyard Kipling
- "Women are the largest untapped reservoir of talent in theworld." –Hillary Clinton
- "A girl should be two things: Who and what she wants." –CocoChanel
- "Extremists have shown what frightens them most: a girl witha book." – Malala Yousafzai
- "She wasn't looking for a knight. She was looking for asword." –Atticus
- "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of asecond-rate version of somebody else."- Judy Garland
- "A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundationwith the bricks others have thrown at her." –Unknown
- "If you want something said, ask a man. If you wantsomething done, ask a woman." –Margaret Thatcher
- "The fastest way to change society is to mobilize the womenof the world." – Charles Malik
- "Women are the companion of man, gifted with equal mental capacity."– Mahatma Gandhi
- "A woman with a voice is by definition a strong woman. Butthe search to find that voice can be remarkably difficult." –Melinda Gates
- "To tell a woman everything she cannot do is to tell herwhat she can." – Spanish Proverb
- "We all have a 'Wonder Woman' inside of us." –Unknown
- "One is not born a woman, one becomes one." – Simone deBeauvoir
- "I can and I will. Watch me." –Carrie Green
A lady is much more than just a human being. She has uniquepower and strength given by God to create a life, to cope with so much pain andsomehow always end up being the strongest one in every room. Happy Women's Dayto all Goddesses out there, stay happy and strong. Keep going!
If you are looking for just the right words to say to thewomen in your life, or you need a reminder of just how powerful you are, theseare some International women's day 2020 quotes that should do the trick.
Do youhave your international women's day quote which is not here? Then let us knowin the comment section, we'd love to see it! Don't forget to share thesepowerful quotes on social media.