How to Convert Your Customers into Brand Advocates
How toConvert Your Customers into Brand Advocates
Do youknow what the most influential marketing force is? It is not an organic or paidmarketing campaign. We are talking about your customers, as they can beyour greatest champion, your most productive sales team, and yours mostinfluential promoters and the best part about this is that you don't have topay anything to them. To do this you need to understand how to convert yourcustomers into brand advocates.
You mightbe thinking, what is a brand advocate? A customer who actively spends theirtime promoting your product or services in their network is your brandadvocate. It is not that difficult to cultivate but it requires a strongstrategy and time to develop. In the article below, you will learn how to buildand engage an army of customer advocates
1. Personalize the Relationship
Manywebsites out there today demonstrate a deep human desire to be known andunderstood. Business can help a customer fulfil this need by providing apersonalized relationship like –
- Know the customer's name &use it
- Create reasons to communicatewith the customer that is relevant to their pain points
- Address them on the device ormedia channel that they have indicated they prefer
- Recognize special events likeholidays, promotions, anniversaries and even birthdays of your customers.
2. Provide Quality
Customersare only going to promote those products or services whom they truly valuepersonally. The basics of converting your customers into brand sponsors is toprovide them with something they love so much that they want to share theirfeelings with their family and friends.
3. Customer service is on the go