An interesting and amazing topic to cover for women. Which is least known to everyone but very inspirational and courageous to do and should be known by everyone.
Today we will talk about those powerful women who have made their name in this society from all over the world, which is least known by everyone where we get inspired by men. There are such women also who made a place in this big society and earned a lot.
· Georgina hope Gina Rinehart was born on 9th February 1954 in Australian mining and heiress. She is the executive chairman of Hancock prospecting.
She was handed her father’s business when she was doing her studies at the University of Sydney from where she dropped out and joined her father business when he passed, she took over it because it was in the bankrupted state from where it was not enough to take over but she makes it done and now her net worth is 14.5 dollars in 2019.
She is one of the richest women in Australia. She oversaw the expansion of her business in the following decade and due to the iron ore boom early of 2006. In 2010 she started expanding her business other than the mining industry.
If we talk about other interesting businesses, they are ten network holdings and Fairfax media and expanded in agriculture, buying several cattle stations.
In 2019 her wealth reached $29 billion at which she overtook Christy Walston as the world’s richest woman and was included on the Forbes list of the World’s 100 most powerful women. She is the biggest female entrepreneur who made herself stand the empire.
· Denise Coates was born on 26 September 1967 daughter of Peter Coates, chairman of Stoke F.C and a director of Bet365. She earned her first-class degree in econometrics from the University of Sheffield. She is a British Billionaire businesswoman.
If we talk about her positions and designations, she is the founder, majority shareholder, and joint chief executive of the online gambling company Bet365. Her net worth is $ 12.2 billion. She started her career as a manager or accountant, in 1995 Coat family became the director of chain shops.
The business was borrowed from RBS against their family betting shop estate. In 2005 these shops were sold to coral for 40 million which allowed Coates to pay off the loan to RBS. Bet365 became the biggest gambling company, the company also holds a major stake in Stoke City Football club.
By 2021 she has been the highest-paid chief executive in Britain for several years and one of the wealthiest women in Britain according to the Sunday Times Rich List. In January 2012 Coates was appointed a Commander of the Order of the British Empire for services to the community and business. In 2012 she received an honorary doctorate from Staffordshire University.
· Wang Laichun is a Chinese billionaire. She is the chairman, cofounder of the electronic manufacturer Lux shares precision Industry, which is also known as Lux share-ICT, founded in 2004 in Dongguan, the company that manufactures computer cabals, it is also a key assembler of Air Pods for Apple.
She became the World’s youngest self-made woman billionaire. In 2019 Wang Laichun ranked 71st richest person in China and 1168th richest person in the world. As per Forbes $6.5 billion. Initially, she worked for Terry Gou’s Hon , a Taiwanese billionaire.
In 1999 she reigned the job and built a team with her brother Wang Laisheng to purchase Lux shares. She got an EMBA degree from Tsinghua University Beijing.
· Oprah Winfrey was born on 29 January 1954. She is well known as the host of American talk shows, television producer, actress, author, and philanthropist. She hosts the biggest talk show from Chicago. Are we talking about her upcoming to this level she started her career at 19 years old as a co-anchor from the local evening news?
Winfrey's often emotional extemporaneous delivery eventually led to her transfer to the daytime talk show arena, and after boosting a third-rated local Chicago talk show to first place, then she launched her own production company.
By the mid-1990s she redirected her talk show to different genres like literature, self-improvement, mindfulness, and spirituality. Though she has been criticized for unleashing a confession culture, promoting controversial self-help ideas, and having an emotional centred approach.
She has been praised for being a beneficiary for others. Winfrey has also emerged as the political force in the 2008 presidential race, with her endorsement of Barack Obama estimated to have been worth about one million votes during the 2008 democratic primaries.
In 2013 Winfrey was awarded the presidential medal of freedom by President Obama and received honorary doctorate degrees from Duke and Harvard.
In 2008 she formed her network The Oprah Winfrey network. If we talk about her personal life at the age of 14, she was raped and got pregnant then she gave birth to a child who died at birth only due to premature birth.
· Sheril Sandberg was born on 28 august 1969. She is known to be a 29th world powerful woman. She is an American businesswoman executive, chief operating officer (COO) of meta platforms, and the founder of Leanin.org, she was also elected to the Facebook board of directors, she became the first woman to serve on the board.
She has been the influential person on the annual list. Sandberg earned a net worth of US $1.8 billion due to her stocks in Facebook and other companies.
Sandberg has been the vice president of global online sales and operation at google and was involved in philanthropic arm google.org. She started her career by working as a management consultant for McKinsey & Company, then she started working for Larry Summers, who was then serving as the United States Secretary of the Treasury under President Bill Clinton.
In 2014 it was reported that Sandberg had sold over her share in Facebook since the company went public. At the time of Facebook’s IPO, she held approximately 41 billion shares in the company after several rounds of sales she is left with around 17.2 million shares, amounting to a stake of 0.5% in the company worth about $1 billion.
· Sara Tre leaven Blakely was born on 27 February 1971. She is an American businesswoman, who is the founder of Spanx company, a company of pants and leggings. She is a self-made woman who started her career like others from scratch and started working as a stand-up comedian, saleswoman, and many of the roles she played in her life.
Then initially she started handling all the aspects of business that can include marketing, logistic product positioning, preferring the location of Spanx alongside shoes in retail outlets, rather than in the hosiery section.
In November 2000 she named Spanx one of her favourite things which led to a significant rise in popularity and sales, as well as Blakely resignation from Danka. Where Spanx achieved $ 4 million in the sales of its second year.
In 2001 Blakely signed a contract with QVC, the home shopping channel. She desires to design the world’s most comfortable high heel shoe before retirement. By Forbes, she is the 93rd powerful woman in the world. In the magazines, she has also been designated as the youngest self-made billionaire female entrepreneur.
· Cher Wang was born on 15th September 1958. She is a Taiwanese entrepreneur. She is a well-known founder and chairperson of HTC Corporation and integrated chipset maker VIA technologies; she is one of the most powerful and successful women in computer technologies.
She did her all education abroad, she did her school from preparatory school in Oakland and went to college to complete her bachelor’s degree in economics from the University of California. Her net worth is US $1.1 billion.
She holds the title of a powerful woman two times. She has also taken over the role from Peter Chou and returned to the day-to-day operation of HTC.
In September 2017 HTC and google announced a US $1.1 billion cooperation agreement which involved certain HTC employees joining google and google would receive HTC IP through a nonexclusive licensing agreement. A woman entrepreneur with all abilities.
· Folorunso Alakija is a Nigerian billionaire woman born on 15th July 1951. She did her schooling at the Muslim high school in Nigeria. She has done secretarial studies at Pitman’s Centre College, London. She is involved in the fashion industry, oil industry, and printing industry.
She is the Group managing director of the Rose of Sharon Group which consists of The Rose of Sharon Prints & promotions limited, digital reality prints limited, and the executive vice-chairman of Famfa Oil Limited. She also has a majority stake in Dayspring property development Company. She is the richest woman in Nigeria with $ 1 billion.
· Susan Wojcicki was born on 5th July 1968. everyone must have heard of her being CEO of popular site YouTube. A very amazing site used by everyone in the world. Which has 2 billion monthly users all over in a month.
She has been in this tech industry for over 20 years. She has been also involved in the foundation of google and became the first google marketing manager in 1999. Her estimated net worth is $815 million.
After observing the google original video service and Youtube success, she proposed the acquisition of google with YouTube.
· Indra Nooyi was born on 28th October 1955 in Madras, Tamil Nadu. She did her schooling from holy angel’s Anglo Indian higher secondary school. She is an Indian American business executive and former chairman person and chief executive officer of only highly demanded PepsiCo.
She served on the board of Amazon and the international cricket council. Philips has proposed that Nooyi joined their board according to Wikipedia. She started her career in India, Nooyi held the post of product manager at Johnson Johnson and textile firm Mettur Beard sell.
Sahasrara while attending Yale school management she did her internship in Booz Allen Hamilton. Then she joined the Boston Consulting Group as a strategy consultant a step by step she wore this position now.