Firstly, let us know about the CEO (chief executive officer). The person who upholds all the decisions regarding the company’s highest-ranking executive in a company. He is elected by the board of directors and the shareholder of the company. CEO Is the one whose primary responsibilities include making major corporate decisions especially an independent legal entity such as a company or non-profit institution. The CEO of a company is not necessarily the owner or head of the company. The CEO of a political party is often entrusted with fundraising, particularly for election campaigns.
What questions do you ask a CEO?
● Ask them about their startup, where they started, what was their first step to get up to this goal. These questions answer your audience because people always wanted to know about the starting of the great people which makes them excited and gives confidence and a path to follow. Try to filter questions regarding their start-ups. In return, you will get answers related to business very precisely. Try to get their starting life and about their business history which gave them a start-up.
● What were the barriers they faced to coming on this platform, how did they deal with them, and from those barriers what did they learn? What message they would like to give to their audience for life is one message that will work for all kinds of people working in this field. What are the main points that should be carried out while facing such a situation because the CEO is a post that pays a lot of things to come over there so what will be the key points that should help every person trying to reach this stage? Do those barriers were so hard that at any point in time you thought that you should quit or it was the normal problem?
● Was it your dream to make this company be an entrepreneur or do you want to be CEO or both? Was it a path decided by destiny or that you were flowing with life or was it decided by strategies or a goal that has to be followed by you, was it a dream in your life? What was the thing that boosted you up to this level, was it decided by your family for you, or like other people you were having any idea that you want to be like someone like other people?
● What is the goal of your company? Is it achieved or you have decided more about it? What was the goal when you started the company and what do you think for this company now is there more or something else? These types of questions always entertain your audience because these types of questions are for knowledge and sometimes, they have some positive effects on your audience. Because every leader has a plan and it will be good to share such knowledge with your audience which may sometimes help other entrepreneurs to know more. Seeing what vision your CEO has for the future of your company can get you on track with what they feel is important for the company.
● What advice will you suggest to the upcoming people on this platform? Most important and things to be kept in mind what should be the most topmost advice will you give to the people working on this platform what things to be kept in mind to be successful. This is the most important question asked by the audience every time this can be for all normal public that would want to know. This answer will not be a favourite for the only audience but the CEO also because it gives them a chance to help other people and share their experience that could help someone else too.
● What is the biggest strength of your company do you think is? What is the specialty of your company that you have achieved with this platform? What are the things you are proud of yourself and your company too? This question that falls into one of the areas of what organizations use to identify their strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats show that you are interested in the bigger picture that you like to look beyond the bubble of your department and instead view the company as a whole.
● Try to tell your stage that you are on and then ask what else things should be there that you should do to upgrade yourself, what are the things you are missing in your work, and what else more is required. This will tell your dedication and your flaws where you are lacking which can help your CEO to understand you better and he can help you more properly. Because this platform requires more dedication, hard work, and responsibilities. Try to get rid of the problems that you’re facing mostly to help yourself.